15 March 2012

After That Day

Assalamualaikum.


After that day, my life has turned 180 degree. It has changed tremendaously! It is really a turning point in my life. No more boring day, but striving each single day to pursue what I believe and what I has been dreaming for.

My parent.. were worried at first, but now they are quite relieved. It is for their own good as well. After that day, I had bring my mom and my younger sister to cooking classes, which held on Wednesday. My mom was really happy after attending such classes. She was able to meet new friends, whom mostly are housewives as well. One of the reason was also to make my parent happy.

My life? It is hell much better! I can play badminton anytime at regular time. I am also started to take care of my body more. Taking good and enough sleep, healthier food and regular exercise! I love to get sweat too!

After that day, I had more time to read interesting books that has been intrigued me for long. I love to read good books, because I learn something. To be wiser, you need to be more knowledgeable, don't you?

Now, I am in Taman Tun Dr Ismail Jaya, Shah Alam. I have a business meeting with Dr Kamal. Hehehe.
Have a nice day.

2 comments:

KAM said...

Wow... Best nya...
tggu khairil grad bru khairil follow...

ummunabihah said...

dah tau da sape dr satrian ni....

Post a Comment